The customer is a consumer durable goods major with a large team of In-store demonstrators (ISD) and Regional Sales Officers (RSO). The former is present in the store to help customers with demos and garner insights about other competition. The latter visits multiple retailers and distributors frequently to build relationships and improve sales.
- Area Managers needed a system to monitor and verify the dealer visits made by RSOs and track their performance.
- RSOs relied on manual methods to onboard retailers and collect field data, while ISDs needed a way to record competition sales, in-field data, inventory, and more.
- The organization leveraged Dista Sales to empower its ISDs and RSOs with a dedicated app. They could check the list of retailers and onboard them directly by filling up a digital form via the app.
- The app enabled ISDs to record daily sales with product details and invoice images. They captured store displays of the company’s products and also of their competitors to gain insights.
- RSO and ISDs could easily track their targets vs. achieved status for a week, month, and year.
- They could monitor their monthly attendance and leaves and track their check-in and check-out times via the app.
- Area Managers made announcements for RSOs and ISDs via their app that helped share crucial information with the team.
- Improved attendance and leave management
- Managers got detailed reports related to sales and visits
- Intelligent nudges helped managers convey crucial information to RSOs and ISDs