The company is an Australia-based grocery delivery platform. Customers can order essential items from the company’s mobile app.
The company was looking for a system to track and manage deliveries and get more visibility on riders. It wanted to reduce the delay in scheduling orders and improve delivery SLAs. The company wanted to improve communication with drivers on the field and give customers more visibility in their orders.
- Dista designed dispatch schedules for customer orders by factoring in multiple business constraints like customer location, rider availability, serviceable areas, and more.
- Our system auto allocated orders to the right delivery executive based on their location. It automatically combined two orders in one shipment if the orders were in the same direction.
- Delivery executives could call managers with one-tap calling via their dedicated mobile app. The app also offered route optimization to drivers that helped maintain delivery SLAs.
- Managers got real-time visibility on delivery riders and could track their daily tasks via a dedicated web dashboard.
- Delivery riders could take photos of the delivered order and allowed the customer to confirm delivery.
- Customers could check their delivery status in real-time, along with driver information, live ETA updates, delay alerts, and breakdowns.
- We offered an analytics dashboard that showcased data like heat mapping of customer orders, driver SLAs, and more.