Global fast food chain claims to operate over 25,000 restaurants in close to 150 countries worldwide. The quick service restaurant (QSR) leader manages self and third party delivery riders in India to cater to large volumes of orders.
The global QSR chain was looking to further streamline its order orchestration and improve delivery efficiency. They wanted to effectively track and manage third-party delivery agents, maintain SLAs, and reduce delivery costs.
1. Order and Rider Management
Dista Deliver, our delivery management software, auto allocated orders to the right delivery agent based on availability, proximity, and capacity. It also enabled manual allocation to agents for certain orders. The system offered route optimization to agents to take the fastest routes and maintain delivery SLAs.
2. Delivery Aggregator Integrations
Enhanced resource planning with seamless integrations of third-party delivery aggregators. This enabled the fast food chain leader to manage self and delivery-as-a-service (DaaS) aggregators via a single platform.
3. Marketing Insights
Dista Insight, our geospatial analytics tool, helped the fast food chain offer promotions and discounts to customers based on their order patterns and frequency. This also helped decision-makers create marketing campaigns for areas with high/low order volumes.
4. Trade Zone Management
The delivery management software helped the QSR chain identify serviceable and non-serviceable areas. This helped streamline order allocation, rider load balancing, and improved the utilization of resources effectively.
The fast food chain maintained 99% SLAs for their time-bound deliveries and served piping hot food to customers for a better experience. By digitizing trade zones, the QSR leader improved customer coverage by opening new branches.
- Leveraged order analytics to tweak marketing and business expansion initiatives.
- Facilitated seamless integrations with over five DaaS aggregators for deliveries.
- Monitored rider performance to identify gaps and fine-tune order orchestration for a better customer experience.
- Multiple reports, like store performance, rider productivity, order status, and more, helped enhance overall delivery efficiency.
- Allowed customers to view live ETA of orders with a tracking link.
- Provided customized reports to decision-makers to improve specific areas/parameters.