One of India’s leading cash management firm was looking for a system to manage its fleet of over 3,000 trucks. They needed a solution to improve the overall fleet operations and gain complete transparency.
The organization wanted a system to manage vehicle inventory, vehicle maintenance, track fuel mileage, compliances, and several other aspects of its fleet. Keeping track of all vehicles manually was a huge challenge for the firm.
- Facilitated end-to-end fleet management
- Managed timely service maintenance, tracked fuel mileage, and integrated GPS services
- Monitored vehicle repair cost and monthly consumption data of tires and batteries
- Optimized fleet tracking by leveraging configurable business rules and workflows
- Improved fleet compliance and on-time maintenance rate
- Monitored vehicle repair costs through service requests and approval workflows
- Tracked legitimate records and irregularities, thus reducing unwanted expenses
- In-depth visibility of the fleet’s travel, service, and maintenance records
- Reduced manual dependency on maintaining fleet data
- Automated timely alerts for compliances, insurance renewal, and vehicle maintenance
- Tracked vehicle mileage and fuel consumption
- Offered end-to-end vehicle management