The banking major was looking to offer quick and efficient doorstep banking services to its customers at the comfort of their homes. They had a team of field sales executives to facilitate seamless doorstep banking and improve customer satisfaction.
Banks and financial institutions are introducing modern and innovative ways to offer personalized banking services in India to strengthen customer loyalty. Delivering a quick and seamless banking experience to customers in a highly secure manner at their doorstep is a primary differentiator in the banking space.
The client’s vision was to be a digital bank that offers all services at its customer’s doorstep. The bank aimed to provide doorstep banking solutions to its customers to avail various facilities without visiting the branch with a field service agent team.
It wanted to use real-time systems based on location intelligence to make the field executives more productive, enabling the bank to serve more customers without increasing the number of branches and staff.
- Manual processes
- Poor visibility into field activities
- Ample paperwork and admin tasks
- Huge backlog of pending requests
- Suboptimal customer service resulting in low retention
- Inefficient use of resources
- Created serviceable grids for each territory or branch
- Task scheduling based on priority, proximity, skill, and availability
- Added ability for field agents to accept inter grid jobs
- Real-time tracking of field executive
- Dedicated app for field agents
- Customer onboarding and other doorstep banking services
- OTP based handovers
- Automated scheduling