What is Dealer Network Management?
Dealer network management helps businesses track and manage dealer activities and their performance. The central system offers real-time updates on the status of all leads or order requests and streamlines end-to-end processes like dealer identification, dealer onboarding, and order collection.
Key Dealer Network Management Use Cases
- Recognize areas most suitable to have a distributor/retailer/dealer
- Map distributors and retailers for an established area or radius
- Identify overlapping areas of dealers and retailers
- Provide dealer access for leads or orders
- Track sales and services team performance
What does Dista’s Dealer Network Management Solution Offer?
1) Dealer Visualization
Our dealer network management software identifies existing and potential dealers that can qualify as channel partners. It plots existing data for a particular location, city, zone, pincode and overlays it with data including distribution channel network, stores, branches, revenue generated by channels, and more.
2) Strategize New Dealer Visits
Check areas and pincodes existing distributors serve and identify over-served, under-served areas. This helps to reduce cannibalization caused due to overlapping of the same dealers and distributors. Identify unserved areas to expand coverage and welcome new channel partners.
3) Locate New Places of Interests
Identify new dealers and locate new places of interest in a defined region based on multiple keywords like grocery, general store, kirana, etc. Export data of identified targets to excel, CSV, etc.
4) Identify Areas Best Suited to Have Distributor or Dealer
Leverage census data to identify the best suitable areas for distributors or dealers based on spending potential and other social-economic data.
5) Intelligent Gap Analysis
Our intelligent AI and ML-based engines do a thorough gap analysis to identify areas where businesses can grow. It helps to understand why the gap exists and get assistance to implement a plan to bridge the gap.
6) What-if Analysis
Conduct a what-if analysis using heat maps to understand your customers, prospects, distributors, and order volume.
Key Dealer Network Management Benefits
- Hassle-free process to find new channel partners
- Easier and deeper visibility into existing dealer performance
- Faster and smoother onboarding process for distributors, franchises, and dealers
- Minimize cannibalization between dealers
Are you looking for a dealer network management solution? Get in touch with us, and we can schedule a quick demo.