A multi-brand retail chain was looking for a better way to streamline last-mile delivery for mobile phones. It has around 800 stores in several cities across the country’s southern state. The company wanted to manage self and third-party riders.
The company wanted to automate and streamline its hyperlocal delivery process and deliver mobile phones to its customers within an hour after the customer placed an order. It also wanted to integrate with third-party courier delivery services for orders beyond specific pincodes.
- Dista’s delivery management software facilitates dynamic order management and assigns orders to self and third-party riders. Our AI/ML-based system considers multiple business constraints like distance, proximity, and availability to assign the right order to the right agent. Managers can also assign an order manually to riders.
- Drivers get a dedicated app that offers a list of orders assigned, customer information, route navigation, a one-tap calling button, and more.
- Our system seamlessly integrates third-party courier agencies to manage delivery riders and orchestrate order management.
- Order delivery authentication is validated once the customer shares OTP with the rider.
- Seamless scheduling and routing improved first attempt delivery rate (FADR)
- Continuous tracking of the vehicles for overspeeding, route deviation, and location change helped managers monitor deliveries.