The home finance organization aims to provide easy home loan access to people in the lower and middle-income categories. It needed a better system to manage its lead tracking process and get complete real-time visibility of its field agents.
The organization was looking for a better system to manage paperwork as manual handling of documents resulted in data loss. Supervisors needed a way to track the performance of field agents owing to a lack of real-time visibility of their daily activities. Manual allocation and management of leads led to an increase in the volume of missed leads.
- Facilitated lead allocation based on priority, proximity, skill, and availability
- Provided three separate dashboards for sales, inspection, and collection
- Improved productivity with real-time tracking of field executives
- Dedicated app for field agents enhanced communication
- Provided various reports, including attendance, expense, productivity, conveyance, and more
- Developed an attendance module to consolidate monthly attendance of team members for payroll
- Identifying deviations in route using geofencing alerts
- Expand to the untapped potential markets
- Improve beat planning and survey procedure
- Scalable growth with faster disbursals and timely collections
- Over 200 field agents managed
- More than 5,000 leads managed monthly
- Expanded to untapped market with pincode-based trade zone definition
- Reduced paperwork by 70%